Obscene House Ad Tuesday: Become a Patron of the Arts

Patronage has always been an important aspect of the creative process and as technology recreates the new media, it is also revolutionizing the role of the patron in support of artists.

Crowdfunding has given anyone with a few dollars to spend the chance to give to a worthy artist anywhere in the world. Our first crowdfunded publication will be announced on Friday!

In addition to specific projects, Obscene Works also accepts donations towards support of new and independent artists. All donated monies will go towards the in-house costs of commissioning art for the Obscene Works catalogue.

All art released by Obscene Works donates 10% of its profit to the patronage program, with the remaining 90% being split equally between all involved OW freelancers (editors, writers, designers) and contributing artists.

This entry was posted in Obscene House-Ad Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink.

Rabble-Rouse: